For over 30 years, Metro Air & Heat has supported the community with expert HVAC services. Because we consistently push ourselves to provide greater customer service and more extensive industry solutions, we’re able to provide for your heating and cooling needs better than ever before. If you want an HVAC service that’s respected by the homeowners and businesses alike, phone our crew at (817) 945-3601. Ask for your system checkup and air conditioning repair in Prosper, TX, and talk with one of our knowledgeable technicians about any questions you may have.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you need emergency air conditioning repair, our crew is available 24/7 for your house and business. However, you don’t need a crisis to call our experts for help with your HVAC system! For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat crew offers preventative maintenance to enhance your HVAC system and address any deteriorated parts. For your company, our team will supply dedicated maintenance service and repairs for all your heating and cooling requirements! Discover more details about our air conditioning repair in Prosper, TX in the pages listed beneath, or reach out to our office for a quote at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re searching to replace an old system or you’re installing in a new home, our crew is ready to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Call our team if your home or office needs emergency AC repairs, and we’ll send a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Ripped and damaged ducts leak large amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct repair service!
- Whole House Air Purification Prevent bacteria and allergens from cycling through your home and dirtying your air; get a quote today on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair If you’re seeing low performance or shutdowns in your central air conditioning system, give us a call and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Relish the faster air circulation and enhanced energy efficiency of mini-ducts by having our crew install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge If your home’s HVAC system is low on refrigerant, your air conditioning will not be able to supply cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor Looking for an HVAC contract service? Discover why so many companies choose our team for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System See how much money you could save on your monthly utility bill when you install one of our team’s energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration Block out the dirt and dust that cycles through your air conditioning and settles throughout your home.
- Whole House Humidifiers Low humidity can cause unwelcome nose bleeds, skin irritation, and scratchy throat; make sure your home has balanced air moisture with our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Ensure your air conditioning system continues to run smoothly by scheduling a checkup visit each year.
- Indoor Air Quality Humidity and purity are two of the most important factors of indoor air quality in your home.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your air conditioning unit or heater is functioning at reduced efficiency, you may start to feel the effects in your utility bill as well. Much of this problem can be addressed with occasional cleaning and maintenance service. To aid your efforts, our company provides cost-effective duct repairs and AC coil cleaning to reduce this systemic waste.
Unfortunately, each part of your air conditioning system will slowly decline in energy efficiency with age, increasing consumption costs. Energy-conserving HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, allow our customers to address the elevated cost of energy while they enjoy their luxurious home air conditioning. If you’d like to learn more details about our energy-conserving HVAC solutions, give our experts a call at (817) 945-3601 and ask about our air conditioning repair in Prosper, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your source for air conditioning repair in Prosper, TX. Our team at Metro Air & Heat also provides tools to improve your indoor air quality! You’re probably facing an air quality problem when you have to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you chronically wake up feeling groggy. It’s a common problem; pet dander, dust, and other allergens get caught up into your air conditioning and recirculated throughout the house. Minus the proper filtration, you may find your family needing to sweep more often and buy extra allergy medicine.
Our team provides whole house filtration systems to aid you as you combat these airborne contaminants and prevent them from spreading. Your family can also utilize our purification systems to protect your home from airborne pathogens, including bacteria and viruses. To talk with one of our indoor air quality specialists and receive an estimate for your home, give us a ring at (817) 945-3601.