At Metro Air & Heat, we’ve supported the community of Plano with superior HVAC service for more than three decades. We’re always pushing ourselves towards incredible customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our professionals are so thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. If you expect affordable and courteous service for your HVAC needs, dial (817) 945-3601 and receive a quote today! For professional air conditioning repair in Plano, TX, contact our considerate service men and women and schedule your professional inspection!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
The team at Metro Air & Heat is available every day of the week for emergency air conditioning repair if your home or business needs it. You don’t need to wait until you’re in the center of a crisis to call our team however. For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat team offers preventative maintenance to strengthen your HVAC system and address any degradation. Searching for a dedicated HVAC company for your building maintenance? We’d love to help your business too! Find out more information about our air conditioning repair in Plano, TX in the pages listed beneath, or reach out to our office for a quote at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Call and ask for your quote on our expert air conditioning installation and replacement solutions.
- Emergency AC Repair Our team is available 24/7 to provide emergency HVAC repairs for your home or business.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct sealing service stops expensive air waste; you could save big time on your next energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Prevent bacteria and allergens from circulating through your home and dirtying your air; get a quote today on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops performing correctly, we’ll provide your system with a thorough inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts When you crave something more efficient than forced-,traditional air ducts, investigate our crew’s high velocity mini-ducts.
- Refrigerant Recharge Depleted refrigerant will prevent your AC unit from effectively cooling your home; ask for an estimate on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor Talk with our commercial HVAC specialists about our expert maintenance and repair services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re exasperated with your wasteful, old HVAC system, see how much money you could be saving with our high-efficiency HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If your low air quality has you mopping the floors and dusting the house several times a week, consider a whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers When your home is too dry, call our air quality specialists and inquire about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Protect your home from sudden part failure by having your air conditioning unit inspected on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Improve your home’s indoor air quality through our humidity tools, filter systems, and purification solutions.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your air conditioner or heater is functioning at reduced efficiency, you may begin to feel the effects in your energy bill as well. Part of this problem can be solved by occasional cleaning and maintenance visits. To prevent this energy waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat offers affordable AC coil cleaning and duct sealing services.
As with all energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually declines as your air conditioning unit ages, making a visible impact on your monthly utility bill. Energy-efficient HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, enable our customers to address the rising cost of energy while they enjoy their luxurious home air conditioning. Learn more about our energy-saving services the next time you call (817) 945-3601 for your air conditioning repair in Plano, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is not just your source for air conditioning repair in Plano, TX; we also provide tools to keep your air clean and safe! When you’re having to perform extra cleaning every week, or if you chronically wake up feeling groggy, you might have an air quality problem. It’s a common issue; pet dander, dust, and other allergens get swept up into your air conditioning and recirculated throughout the house. Unless they are trapped inside your air filter, you may find yourself cleaning more frequently and buying additional allergy medication.
Our team offers whole house filtration systems to help you as you fight these airborne contaminants and stop them from spreading. If you or a family member has higher immunity needs, our experts also provide purification systems that neutralize airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. Call (817) 945-3601 to speak with one of our indoor air quality experts and receive a quote for your home.