Metro Air & Heat has provided the community of Melissa with expert HVAC services for more than 30 years now. Our team is always pushing ourselves towards incredible customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our professionals are so thoroughly trained and experienced. Find the knowledge and skill you expect from your HVAC service; call (817) 945-3601 today! Schedule your inspection and air conditioning repair in Melissa, TX, and chat with one of our knowledgeable technicians about any questions you may have.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When your family or business is facing an sudden AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. Why delay till you’re facing an emergency to call our team for service? For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat crew offers preventative maintenance to enhance your HVAC system and address any deteriorated parts. If your enterprise needs a trusted HVAC company for a maintenance contract, we’re happy to help! Discover more information about our air conditioning repair in Melissa, TX in the links listed beneath, or contact our office for a quote at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Contact us and request your quote on our expert air conditioning installation and replacement services.
- Emergency AC Repair Our team is available 24/7 to provide emergency HVAC repairs for your home or office.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct repairs can prevent costly energy waste inside your AC vents; see how much your family could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Prevent pathogens and allergens from cycling through your home and contaminating your air; get a quote today on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops functioning correctly, we’ll provide you with a complete inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Enjoy the faster air circulation and enhanced energy efficiency of mini-ducts when you have our crew install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without refrigerant, your air conditioning system will not provide the cold, refreshing air you crave on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor Speak with our commercial HVAC contractors about our expert maintenance and repair work.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Find out about all the energy-saving solutions our professionals have for you; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration If reduced air quality has you sweeping the floors and dusting the house several times a week, check out our whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers Low humidity can cause unpleasant nose bleeds, skin irritation, and itchy throat; ensure your home has balanced air moisture with our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Consistent maintenance prevents unexpected part failure and keeps your AC system running efficiently.
- Indoor Air Quality Humidity and purity are two of the most important factors of indoor air quality in your home.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your system is functioning at sub-optimal levels, you’re probably paying additional money every month for energy as a result. Part of this problem can be solved by regular cleaning and maintenance visits. Consider cutting down on this energy waste through our duct sealing and AC coil cleaning services.
Unfortunately, each part of your air conditioning system will gradually decline in energy efficiency with age, increasing consumption costs. To aid our clients with this issue, our team supplies HVAC systems with higher energy-efficiency, including the ambient air heat pump. If you’d like to learn more details about our energy-saving HVAC solutions, give our team a call at (817) 945-3601 and ask about our air conditioning repair in Melissa, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your go-to service for air conditioning repair in Melissa, TX here at Metro Air & Heat; our crew also supports your needs for better indoor air quality. When you’re having to perform extra cleaning every week, or if you chronically wake up feeling groggy, you might have an air quality problem. Allergens, such as dirt and dust, are sucked up into your air supply and then repeatedly circulated throughout your home. Without effective filtration, you may find your family having to sweep more often and buy extra allergy medicine.
You can take advantage of our whole house filtration systems to fight these airborne particles and safeguard your home. For families with even higher air quality demands, our specialists offer purification systems that can even target airborne pathogens (such as viruses and bacteria). Want to speak to an expert regarding your home’s indoor air quality? Phone (817) 945-3601.