For over 30 years, Metro Air & Heat has provided the community with professional HVAC services. We’re always pushing ourselves towards incredible customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our professionals are so thoroughly trained and experienced. Get the experience and skill you desire from your HVAC service; dial (817) 945-3601 today! For skilled air conditioning repair in Lavon, TX, reach out to our attentive service men and women and schedule your professional checkup!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you need emergency air conditioning repair, our team is available 24/7 for your house and business. You don’t have to stand by until you’re in the middle of a catastrophe to call our team however. For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat will provide affordable air conditioning maintenance to make sure your system is running at peak performance and stop unwanted part failure. For your company, our HVAC professionals will supply dedicated maintenance service and repairs for all your heating and cooling needs! Call (817) 945-3601 if you would like to discover more details regarding our air conditioning repair in Lavon, TX, or read on through the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install For cost-effective system replacement and installation, call our air conditioning technicians and ask for a quote.
- Emergency AC Repair Call our office quickly when your home or business needs emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll set up an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Ripped and loose duct lines waste huge amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct repair service!
- Whole House Air Purification Guard your family against pathogens and allergens; get a quote on our air purification solutions.
- Central AC Repair When your central air conditioning system is experiencing low performance, phone our team for an inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts When you desire something more efficient than forced-,traditional air ducts, investigate our team’s high velocity mini-ducts.
- Refrigerant Recharge If your home’s HVAC system is low on refrigerant, your air conditioning cannot provide cool air.
- Commercial AC Contractor When your business needs a dedicated HVAC contractor, contact our team and discover more about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover how much money you could save on your annual utility costs when you install one of our team’s energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If reduced air quality has you sweeping the floors and dusting the house multiple times a week, check out our whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers If you’re experiencing dry skin, bloody noses, or itchy throat on a regular basis, your home may need a humidity change.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Protect yourself from sudden part failure by getting your air conditioning system inspected on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Ensure your air quality is safe for your family by having a technician examine your HVAC system’s humidity and filtration efficiency.
HVAC Energy Savings
Many homeowners that face reduced performance from their air conditioning will also notice a higher energy bill each month. A good deal of the dilemma can be addressed with consistent maintenance and cleaning. To aid you, our company offers cost-effective duct repairs and AC coil cleaning to reduce this systemic waste.
Just like other energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually declines as your HVAC system grows older, making a visible impact on your monthly utility bill. Energy-efficient HVAC systems, like the ambient air heat pump, allow our customers to address the rising cost of energy while they enjoy their comfortable home air conditioning. Learn more about our energy-saving services the next time you call (817) 945-3601 for your air conditioning repair in Lavon, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is not just your source for air conditioning repair in Lavon, TX; we also offer ways to keep your air clean and sanitary! You’re likely facing an air quality problem if you have to dust through the house more than once of week, or if you often wake up feeling groggy. Dust fuzz, pet dander, and other allergens are sucked up into your vents and repeatedly cycled through your home. Unless they get trapped inside your air filter, you might find yourself cleaning more often and buying additional allergy medication.
To help you fight these air contaminants, our company provides whole house filtration systems to trap them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. Are you searching for something even stronger to fight against bacteria and viruses in your air conditioning? Consider our purification systems! Want to speak with an expert regarding your home’s indoor air quality? Call (817) 945-3601.