The professional HVAC service experts at Metro Air & Heat have supported the Frisco community with quality air conditioning repair for more than 30 years. Numerous businesses and homeowners come to our team for their HVAC needs because our technicians are thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. Find the experience and expertise you expect from your HVAC service; call (817) 945-3601 today! Schedule your inspection and air conditioning repair in Frisco, TX, and talk with one of our knowledgeable technicians about any questions you may have.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When you need emergency air conditioning repair, our crew is standing by 24/7 for your home and office. You don’t need a catastrophe to contact our team however; we’re always happy to assist you! For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat crew offers preventative maintenance to strengthen your HVAC system and detect any degradation. Searching for a trusted service for your company’s HVAC maintenance? We can serve you too! Want more details about our air conditioning repair in Frisco, TX? Talk with one of our experienced professionals at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install For cost-effective system replacement and installation, phone our air conditioning professionals and request a quote.
- Emergency AC Repair Contact our office anytime when your home or business needs emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll arrange an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Ripped and loose duct lines leak huge amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct repair service!
- Whole House Air Purification Prevent bacteria and allergens from cycling through your home and contaminating your air; get an estimate today on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair If you’re seeing sub-par performance or cut outs in your central air conditioning system, give us a ring and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts When you crave something more efficient than forced-,traditional air ducts, investigate our team’s high velocity mini-ducts.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without coolant, your air conditioning system will not provide the cold, fresh air you crave on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor Looking for an HVAC contract service? Find out why so many companies choose our team for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re tired of your wasteful, old HVAC system, find out how much money you could be saving with our high-efficiency HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re frustrated with sub-par air quality forcing you to dust and sweep multiple times each week, call and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers When your home feels too dry, call our air quality specialists and inquire about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Regular maintenance prevents unexpected part failure and keeps your AC unit running smoothly.
- Indoor Air Quality Improve your home’s indoor air quality using our humidity products, filter systems, and purification services.
HVAC Energy Savings
If your air conditioner or heater is functioning at reduced efficiency, you may start to feel the effects in your energy bill as well. Homeowners can resolve part of the issue with consistent cleaning and maintenance service. To aid your efforts, our company offers affordable duct repairs and AC coil cleaning to reduce this systemic waste.
However, HVAC systems will slowly decline in energy efficiency as they grow older, adding to your annual utility costs. To help our clients with this problem, our team supplies HVAC systems with higher energy-efficiency, such as the ambient air heat pump. Want to find out more about our energy-saving solutions? Phone (817) 945-3601 to speak with one of our knowledgeable specialists, and ask about our air conditioning repair in Frisco, TX!
Indoor Air Quality
When it comes to Metro Air & Heat, our clients know we’re not just a service for air conditioning repair in Frisco, TX; we’re also your trusted service for fresher, cleaner air quality. Do you wake up feeling groggy every day, or do you need to clean your floor panels more than once a week? You may have an air quality issue. It’s a common problem; pet dander, dust, and other allergens get caught up into your air conditioning and recirculated throughout the house. Minus effective filtration, you may find your family having to sweep more often and buy extra allergy medicine.
Stop these contaminants from circulating throughout your home by fighting them using our whole house filtration systems. Is your family searching for something even stronger to combat bacteria and viruses in your air conditioning? Try our purification systems! Call (817) 945-3601 to talk to one of our indoor air quality specialists and receive a quote for your home.