The professional HVAC service experts at Metro Air & Heat have enriched the Farmersville community with quality air conditioning repair for more than 30 years. Many, many businesses and homeowners choose our team for their HVAC needs because our technicians are thoroughly trained and knowledgeable. If you expect affordable and courteous service for your HVAC needs, call (817) 945-3601 and get a quote today! For professional air conditioning repair in Farmersville, TX, reach out to our considerate technicians and schedule your professional checkup!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
if your family or company is experiencing an sudden AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. You don’t need to have a crisis to contact our crew however; we’re always happy to assist you! For homeowners, Metro Air & Heat will provide cost-effective air conditioning maintenance to make sure your system is running at peak performance and prevent unwanted part failure. If your enterprise needs a dedicated HVAC service for a maintenance contract, we’ll be happy to help! Discover more information about our air conditioning repair in Farmersville, TX in the pages listed beneath, or reach out to our office for a quote at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Whether you’re looking to replace an aging unit or you’re installing in a new home, our crew is ready to assist you!
- Emergency AC Repair Contact our office anytime when your home or business requires emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll set up an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Our air duct sealing service stops costly air leaks; you could save big time on your next energy bill!
- Whole House Air Purification Protect your home against pathogens and allergens; get a quote on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When your central AC unit stops functioning correctly, we’ll provide you with a thorough inspection and repair service.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts quickly circulate conditioned air through your house without taking up a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge Depleted refrigerant will prevent your AC unit from effectively cooling your home; ask for a quote on coolant recharge.
- Commercial AC Contractor Talk with our commercial HVAC contractors about our dedicated maintenance and repair services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System Discover all the energy-saving systems our team has for you; call and get your quote today.
- Whole House Air Filtration If reduced air quality has you sweeping the floors and dusting the house multiple times a week, consider a whole house air filtration system.
- Whole House Humidifiers Reduced humidity can cause unwelcome nose bleeds, skin dryness, and itchy throat; make sure your home has balanced air moisture with our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Consistent maintenance prevents sudden part failure and keeps your AC system running smoothly.
- Indoor Air Quality Enhance your home’s indoor air quality using our humidity products, filtration systems, and purification services.
HVAC Energy Savings
Many homeowners that face reduced efficiency in their air conditioning will also encounter a raised energy bill each month. Part of this issue can be addressed with occasional cleaning and maintenance service. To prevent this systemic waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat offers affordable AC coil cleaning and duct repair services.
Unfortunately, each part of your air conditioning system will gradually decline in energy efficiency with age, increasing consumption costs. To support our clients with this problem, our company supplies HVAC systems with higher energy-efficiency, including the ambient air heat pump. Discover more about our energy-saving solutions when you call (817) 945-3601 for expert air conditioning repair in Farmersville, TX.
Indoor Air Quality
When it comes to Metro Air & Heat, our clients know we’re not just a service for air conditioning repair in Farmersville, TX; we’re also your trusted service for purer, cleaner air quality. Do you wake up feeling drowsy every day, or do you need to clean your floor panels more than once a week? You may have an air quality issue. It’s a common problem; pet dander, dust, and other particles get caught up into your air conditioning and recirculated throughout the house. This can lead to additional allergy irritation and demand more cleaning around your home without the proper vent filtration.
To help your family combat these air contaminants, our company offers whole house filtration systems to trap them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. If you or a loved one has higher immunity needs, our experts also offer purification systems that target airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. To speak with one of our indoor air quality experts and get an estimate for your home, give us a ring at (817) 945-3601.