At Metro Air & Heat, our team has provided the community of Carrollton with professional HVAC solutions for more than 30 years. Our team is always pushing ourselves towards better customer service and more comprehensive service options, which is why our professionals are so thoroughly trained and experienced. If you expect cost-effective and courteous service for your HVAC needs, dial (817) 945-3601 and receive a quote today! For professional air conditioning repair in Carrollton, TX, reach out to our kind service men and women and schedule your professional inspection!
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
When your family or company is facing an sudden AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. You don’t need to wait until you’re in the center of a crisis to reach out to our team however. For homeowners, the team at Metro Air & Heat offers affordable maintenance service to lengthen the life of your system and fend off any unexpected part failures. If your enterprise needs a dedicated HVAC company for a maintenance contract, we’ll be happy to help! Find out more information about our air conditioning repair in Carrollton, TX in the links listed beneath, or reach out to our office for an estimate at (817) 945-3601.
- AC Replacement & Install Contact us and ask for an estimate on our expert air conditioning installation and replacement solutions.
- Emergency AC Repair Call our office quickly if your home or business requires emergency HVAC repairs; we’ll arrange an immediate inspection and service visit.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Air duct sealing will stop costly energy waste from your AC vents; see how much your family could save!
- Whole House Air Purification Guard your home from pathogens and allergens; get a quote on our air purification systems.
- Central AC Repair When you’re seeing sub-par performance or cut outs in your central air conditioning system, give us a call and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Mini-ducts rapidly circulate cool air throughout your home without consuming a lot of space or suffering from traditional air leaks.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without coolant, your air conditioning unit will not provide the cool, refreshing air you need on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor Looking for an HVAC contract service? Find out why so many enterprises choose our business for their repairs, maintenance, and installation needs.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System If you’re tired of your wasteful, aging HVAC system, find out how much money you could be saving with our high-efficiency HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration Block out the dirt and dust that circulates via your system and deposits throughout your house.
- Whole House Humidifiers When your home feels too dry, call our air quality specialists and ask about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Protect yourself from sudden part failure by getting your air conditioning system inspected on a regular basis.
- Indoor Air Quality Ambient moisture and filtration are two of the most crucial elements of indoor air quality in your home.
HVAC Energy Savings
Many homeowners that face lowered efficiency in their HVAC system will also encounter a raised energy bill each month. A good deal of the dilemma can be resolved with regular maintenance and cleaning. To prevent this energy waste, our team at Metro Air & Heat offers cost-effective AC coil cleaning and duct sealing services.
As with all energy-consuming systems, energy efficiency gradually declines as your air conditioning unit ages, making a visible mark on your monthly utility bill. That’s precisely why our company provides energy-conserving HVAC systems, such as the ambient air heat pump, to support homeowners and businesses with the tools needed to capture incredible savings. Want to find out more about our energy-efficient solutions? Call (817) 945-3601 to speak with one of our knowledgeable specialists, and ask about our air conditioning repair in Carrollton, TX!
Indoor Air Quality
We’re not just your source for air conditioning repair in Carrollton, TX here at Metro Air & Heat; our team also supports your needs for greater indoor air quality. If you’re having to perform extra cleaning every week, or if you regularly wake up feeling groggy, you might have an air quality problem. It’s a common issue; dirt, dust, and other particles get caught up into your air conditioning and recirculated throughout the house. Unless they are pulled inside your filtration, you might find yourself cleaning more frequently and buying additional allergy medication.
To help you combat these air contaminants, our team offers whole house filtration systems to capture them and prevent them from spreading throughout your home. Your family can also utilize our purification systems to guard your home from airborne pathogens, such as bacteria and viruses. Call (817) 945-3601 to speak to one of our indoor air quality specialists and receive an estimate for your home.