Metro Air & Heat has provided the community of Allen with expert heating and cooling solutions for more than 30 years now. Our technicians are constantly striving to sharpen their industry skills and customer service, which is why so many homeowners and companies come to us for their HVAC system maintenance and repairs. Find the experience and expertise you desire from your HVAC service; call (817) 945-3601 today! You can bring any questions to one of our experts; schedule your system checkup and air conditioning repair in Allen, TX.
Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services
if your home or company is facing an sudden AC shutdown, you can reach our team anytime (24/7) for emergency air conditioning repairs. However, you don’t have to have an emergency to call our team for help with your air conditioning! For homeowners, the Metro Air & Heat team offers preventative maintenance to enhance your HVAC system and address any deteriorated parts. Need a trusted service for your business’ HVAC maintenance? Our team can serve you too! Phone (817) 945-3601 if you would like to discover more information regarding our air conditioning repair in Allen, TX, or read on through the links below.!
- AC Replacement & Install Call and request your quote on our expert air conditioning installation and replacement services.
- Emergency AC Repair Phone our technicians when your home or office requires emergency AC repairs, and we’ll send a professional ASAP.
- Air Duct Sealing & Repair Torn and damaged ducts leak large amounts of air; see how much you could save with our air duct sealing service!
- Whole House Air Purification Find out how our air purification systems can safeguard your home from pathogens and allergens carried by your air current.
- Central AC Repair If you’re seeing reduced performance or shutdowns in your central air conditioning system, give us a call and arrange for your inspection.
- High Velocity Mini-Ducts Relish the rapid air circulation and improved energy efficiency of mini-ducts by having our team install them.
- Refrigerant Recharge Without refrigerant, your air conditioning unit cannot provide the cold, fresh air you need on a hot day.
- Commercial AC Contractor If your company requires a dedicated HVAC contractor, call our team and discover more about our available services.
- Energy Efficient HVAC System See how much money you could save on your annual utility costs when you select one of our team’s energy-efficient HVAC systems!
- Whole House Air Filtration If you’re frustrated with sub-par air quality forcing you to dust and sweep multiple times every week, call and ask about our whole house air filtration.
- Whole House Humidifiers When your home is overly dry, contact our air quality specialists and inquire about our whole house humidifiers.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Ensure your air conditioning system continues to work efficiently by scheduling a maintenance visit each year.
- Indoor Air Quality Improve your home’s indoor air quality through our humidity products, filter systems, and purification solutions.
HVAC Energy Savings
When portions of your AC system are running at sub-optimal efficiency, you’re likely going to feel the results on your monthly utility bill. Much of this problem can be addressed with regular cleaning and maintenance visits. Our duct repair and AC coil cleaning services provide homeowners opportunities to prevent system waste and sub-par performance.
Unfortunately, each part of your HVAC system will slowly decline in energy efficiency as they age, increasing consumption costs. To support our clients with this issue, our team supplies HVAC systems with higher energy-efficiency, including the ambient air heat pump. Find out more about our air conditioning repair in Allen, TX, plus our energy-saving services by speaking to one of our courteous technicians at (817) 945-3601.
Indoor Air Quality
Metro Air & Heat is more than your service for air conditioning repair in Allen, TX; we also offer tools to keep your air clean and fresh! Do you wake up feeling groggy very often, or do you need to dust the house more than once a week? You probably have an air quality issue. As dust, pet dander, and other particles get swept up into the air, your HVAC system recirculates them across the house. You may find yourself buying extra allergy medication and dusting excessively without the proper vent filtration.
Our team offers whole house filtration systems to help you as you combat these airborne contaminants and prevent them from spreading. If you or a family member has higher immunity requirements, our specialists also provide purification systems that neutralize airborne pathogens, such as viruses and bacteria. To talk with one of our indoor air quality experts and get an estimate for your home, give us a ring at (817) 945-3601.